Local, professional fitness trainer Michelle Melendez has united experts in the wellness, fitness and weight loss industry nationwide and will be featuring them in her FREE “Women Getting Fit Wellness Teleseries.” Don’t miss Dr. Destia Skinner speaking on stress and weight management on March 29th for this online seminar.
This teleseries is for you if…
* You constantly struggle with your weight
* Are challenged to maintain a regular fitness program that gets results
* Are looking for easy and simple ways to stay fit and healthy
Register at this link:
If you’re ready to be supported, encouraged, and educated with key insights, some not even in the mainstream yet, you’ll want to sign up for this FREE teleseries.
The first teleseries topic is Releasing Weight and starts March 8th, so hurry!
Get ready to discover:
* The 5 Feminine Strategies for Weight Loss Every Woman Should Know
* How Digestion Can Make or Break Your Weight Release Efforts
* How to Strip Away The Foods That Weigh You Down
* Discover the Missing Pieces to Creating Weight Release Success!
* Simple Steps to a Slimmer Tummy
* Rewrite YOUR Food Story From A Place Of Authenticity And Passion
* How To Lose the Last 10-20 Pounds, and Double Your Energy
* 3 Biggest Mistakes Most Women Make When Starting An Exercise Program
* And More
Don’t miss out on the teleseries that will change your health and fitness for the better!
Again, register for this FREE teleseries here: http://www.womengettingfit.com/membersite/index.php?afid=98 to sign up now!
The times and days for the calls are every Tuesday at 6pm PST starting March 8th and ending April 19th and every Thursday at 12pm PST starting March 10th and ending April 14th.
March: 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31
April: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19