Manage Stress and Obtain Optimal Health for the Whole Family
A Juice Plus+ Prevention Plus Event
Featuring Dr. Destia Skinner, ND
Learn Easy Ways To:
- Feel Better, Look Better, Live Longer & Have More Energy
- Simple Daily Steps for Vibrant Health
- Focus on Prevention vs. Treatment
Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 7:00 pm, 8:30 pm
Ocean Shore Train Depot, 110 Higgins Purisima Road, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Guests FREE with Reserved Seating
- Dr. Destia Skinner is the perfect person to help us kick off 2011 with great tips for experiencing less stress and more vitality. Dr. Skinner has been involved in medicine for over 14 years. She is a researcher, educator and Naturopathic Doctor. She currently owns a thriving integrative clinic, Cypress Natural Medicine in Palo Alto, CA. She is a woman on a mission to find the underlying causes of illness and support the body’s own healing support.
- After attaining her bachelors in molecular biology at the University of Washington and working as a clinical research coordinator in asthma and allergy pharmaceutical drug trials, her passion for health was ignited.
- She continued her educational journey by attending Bastyr University, one of the foremost institutions for Naturopathic medical education, where she received her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine. She further focused her education in Craniosacral technique, natural pregnancy and childbirth, nutrition, and homeopathy.
To reserve seating, please contact:
Cypress Natural Medicine
Directions: From end of Hwy 92 in Half Moon Bay, go south on Hwy 1 for 1.3 miles, turn left, going straight onto Higgins Purisima Rd (past end of Main St. on left, firehouse will be on left corner), go .4 mile to Ocean Shore Train Depot on the right.